- 1 block feta cheese
- 2 roasted peppers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pepper flakes (for garnish)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (1 tbsp for garnish)
Spicy feta dip is quick and easy to make when there are unexpected guests. It only uses a few ingredients and goes well with veggie crudités. Not only that, this spicy dip is also gluten free and finger-licking good.
1. Add all the ingredients into a blender and start blending.
2. Blend mixture till smooth.
3. Serve in a bowl and drizzle olive oil onto it. Garnish with pepper flakes.
How to: Roasted Pepper
1. Cut pepepr into huge slices.
2. Smear with olive oil.
3. Roast in oven at 190°C, for 20 – 25 minutes.
Recipe contributed by: Rajni
Rajni has lived in a myraid of countries spanning the world, exposing her to a variety of different culinary styles This has influenced her experiments with new nutritious and delectable recipes which she looks forwards to sharing with.