Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Dr Deepika offers mindfulness sessions to enhance physical health and emotional wellbeing.
“You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
Do you feel stressed out?
Are you overwhelmed by your day to day challenges?
The cultivation of mindfulness & meditation practice allows us to pause and gain insight into the way our minds, bodies and spirit are connected as a whole. We ‘open our eyes to the way we think and feel, our behavioural patterns and stress triggers. As we cultivate a moment to moment awareness, we uncover insights that profoundly transform our relationship with ourselves as well as with our family, friends and people in our environment. We allow ourselves to drop the worry and become happy as a way of being. And so we elevate the quality of our lives.
Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and nonjudgmentally.
– Jon Kabat–Zinn
founder of MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction).
- Enhances a sense of balance and harmony.
- Boosts creativity and cultivates personal strengths.
- Boosts creativity and self-discovery.
- Awakens a sense of compassion, empathy and gratitude, strengthens relationships.
Physical health benefits:
- Reduces perceived stress, anxiety, chronic pain and inflammation.
- Improve attention, working memory and focus.
- Improves quality of sleep, cardiovascular health and relieves gastrointestinal difficulties.