Nut Millet Energy Balls, or also known as Ragi Nut Ladoos, are very easy to make and it can be done together with young kids. It is packed with nutrients and vitamins, thus making it the go-to snack for all.
- In a pan, heat ragi flour and add ghee into it. Roast on low flame for 10 – 15 minutes and set it aside to cool after roasting.
- Grind the nuts in a blender.
- Blend the dates till it is broken into smaller pieces.
- Add the ragi mixture, grinded nuts, and grinded dates into a bowl. Mix the entire mixture well.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
Recipe contributed by: Rajni
Rajni has lived in a myriad of countries spanning the world and it has exposed her to a variety of different culinary styles. This has influenced her experiments with new, nutritious and delectable recipes which she looks forwards to sharing with. In her free time, she loves to paint and kickbox.