Chickpea & kale soup is super healthy and it is a favourite in my family. Kale is highly nutritious and is rich in Vitamin C, B6, and manganese. In fact, one cup of kale will supply more than 70% of the RDI for vitamin C, with an intake of only 20 calories. Additionally, kale is also high in calcium and has anti-cancer properties.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and put it in the fridge.
- Take it out just before serving. Enjoy as side dish.
Stir-fried broccoli with chilli and garlic
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add broccoli. Boil for 3 minutes. Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok on a low heat.
- Add chilli flakes and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Increase heat to medium and add broccoli.
- Stir until soft and well coated.