Nutra Nourish is the official distributor of Klaire Labs Probiotics and supplements in Singapore.
Klaire Labs ® provides quality probiotics, enzymes, and other nutritional supplements to ensure optimal outcomes for even the most sensitive individuals.
If you are a Nutranourish client, you can order directly from https://klaire.com/.
Email us to get our practitioner code.
- ‘The Probiotic Leader’
- Extensive selection of probiotics and enzymes for gastrointestinal health
- Produced in licensed manufacturing facilities that strictly adhere to current manufacturing practices
- Commitment to hypoallergenicity, product purity, and rigorous quality control
- Certified Kosher Vegetarian
Since 1969, the Klaire Labs name has been trusted by healthcare professionals to deliver clean formulations. Additionally, they are among the first to provide pharmaceutical grade active ingredients, manufactured to minimize allergens, artificial additives, fillers, and flow agents.
Effective potency is multi-faceted; not simply measured in milligrams or CFU alone. The measure of a truly potent supplement takes into consideration the clinically-proven dosage and the bioavailability of the dose form.
Without a doubt, Klaire Labs take into account factors such as complementary active ingredients, formulation purity, and bio-absorption to optimize the potency of every Klaire Labs product. This ultimately produces an extensive selection of probiotics and enzymes for gastrointestinal health, suitable for even the most sensitive of individuals.
Probiotics are live microorganisms that, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
The gut microbiota plays a direct and indirect role in overall health and wellness. However, a healthy intestinal balance of microorganisms can be disrupted by stress, disease, poor nutrition, toxins, and medications. Examples of such medications include antibiotics, immune suppressants, and gastric acid inhibitors. As a result, the intestinal and systemic health will be disturbed.
Research has shown that diverse probiotic species are able to inhibit the growth and control populations of undesirable microorganisms by competing for nutrients and adhesion sites; producing supportive compounds such as organic acids, hydrogen peroxide, and bacteriocins; and modulating the body’s own healthy immune and inflammatory responses. Probiotic microorganisms maintain and strengthen intestinal barrier function as well as regulate bowel motility. They promote normal colonic blood flow, produce essential nutrients for the colon mucosa, synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins, and facilitate nutrient and mineral absorption, especially calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
Therefore, dietary probiotic supplementation can support the body in restoring and maintaining a healthy, balanced gastrointestinal microbiota.
Klaire Labs® comprehensive line of probiotic products is designed to support a variety of gastrointestinal and immunological needs and comprises the following:
Ther-Biotic® products are developed specifically for individuals who need the highest level of intestinal support. It provides high- to ultra-high CFU formulas of up to 400 billion CFUs per serving.
Additionally, the probiotic capsules and selected powder formulas use Klaire Labs® unique InTactic® acid-stable delivery system. The system enhances functional strength by protecting microorganism viability during transit through the acidic gastric environment.
This high-CFU, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line.
- Provides broad coverage with colonizing and transient strains;
- Designed for individuals who require significantly higher amount of several different types of probiotic species;
- 25 billion CFU’s per capsule, also available in 100B CFU powder; and also
- Uses proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract;
- Last but not least, it is clean and hypoallergenic for optimum results.
Klaire Labs Saccharomyces Boulardii is an American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) certified and is freeze-dried to maintain maximum strength and viability.
- It is a transient non-pathogenic yeast which is hard, acid-resistant and temperature tolerant;
- Supports normal bowel transit time; and also
- Increases the activity of intestinal brush border enzymes;
- Increases stool concentrations of short-chain fatty acids;
- Lastly, it modulates immunity and supports a healthy inflammatory response.