- Whole Chicken / 母鸡
- American Ginseng Rootlets / 人参 (10g)
- Wolfberries / 枸杞 (2 tbsp)
- Water / 水 (1.8l)
- Gluten-Free Tamari Sauce / 酱油 (1 tbsp)
- Red Dates / 红枣 (18 small pieces)
Craving for something tasty yet nutritious? Try out this easy and quick Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe with only 5 ingredients! It is sweet and savoury and is well-known to help boost our immunity. Prepare this dish at home to help strengthen the health of you and your loved ones while feeding them with love.
1. Add Whole Chicken into 1.8l of water
2. Add American Ginseng Rootlets (10g), Red Dates (18 small pieces), Wolfberries (2 table spoon)
3. Boil for 2 hours
4. Add Gluten-Free Tamari Sauce (1 table spoon)
Recipe contributed by: Monica Tan
Our mom’s recipes always win our heart when we seek for comfortable home food. Monica invents her recipes with healthier choices of ingredients. She is passionate about cooking nutritious meals for her family at home!
Transform your health @ NutraNourish