Want to be proactive about your health? Are you concerned about specific health issues? Do you have a family history of certain conditions that could be hereditary?
Our Functional Medicine-based Preventive Health Screening is ideal and accurate. It is a comprehensive, science-based assessment that aims to identify the root causes of potential disease.
I understand that a health screening like this is an investment of your time and money, and perhaps you’ve never done this before. I also understand that you get your annual health screening done as well.
Sometimes, choosing what’s right for you can feel challenging, and hence, I have taken the time to write this article to help you understand everything you need to know before deciding whether preventive health screening is right for you. I really want you to have all the info you need to make the choice that is right for you, so this blog will dive into all the intricacies of preventive health screening.
What Exactly is Preventive Health Screening?
Our Preventive Health Screening is a comprehensive program designed to:
- Identify and address the root causes of your health issues.
- Provide personalized insights into your health.
- Empower you to make informed decisions regarding your well-being.
- Improve the quality of your life by addressing underlying health concerns.
It’s for individuals who may have struggled with chronic health issues and are seeking professional guidance to improve their well-being.
When Should You Consider It?
- Maybe you have been struggling for a long time with symptoms and really want to uncover the underlying causes and effective solutions.
- You might have tried figuring this out yourself, but you soon realized that Dr. Google knew nothing, and you really want professional help.
- You are proactive about your health and are committed to optimizing your health, preventing potential issues, and making informed choices for your well-being.
- You are interested in addressing health issues at their roots rather than merely managing symptoms.
Who is Preventive Health Screening For?
The Preventive Health Screening is the ideal choice for you if:
- You are committed to proactively managing your health. You believe in the power of prevention and taking control of your well-being before issues arise.
- You are concerned about specific health issues or have a family history of certain heredity conditions. Preventive health screening provides valuable insights into your health concerns and helps you take steps to mitigate associated risks.
- You are looking for highly personalized recommendations based on your unique health profile, which includes genetic predispositions, hormone levels, gut microbiome, and food sensitivities. These tailored recommendations empower you to make informed decisions about your health.
- You seek to significantly improve your overall health and reduce the risk of future health problems.
What is Included in Our Preventive Health Screening?
NutraNourish’s Preventive Health Screening includes:
- Gut Microbiome Test: It provides valuable insights into your digestive health and helps identify imbalances.
- Comprehensive Hormonal Dutch Test: It analyzes your adrenal stress hormone and sex hormone levels to address issues such as hormonal imbalances and related health concerns.
- Food Sensitivity Test: This test uncovers potential dietary triggers for your health issues, allowing for tailored dietary recommendations.
- Genetic Test: It delves into your genetic makeup to identify predispositions to certain conditions and help create a personalized plan based on epigenetics.
- Nutritional Deficiency Metabolomix Test: It is a unique nutritional test that analyzes key nutritional biomarkers. A first-morning urine collection, this nutritional test is a non-invasive, client-friendly way to assess the functional need for antioxidants, B vitamins, minerals, digestive support, fatty acids, and amino acids. Insights gained from this nutritional test can help you get to the root causes of your health issues.
- Omega 3 Deficiency Test: Omega-3 is a metabolic and essential fatty acid important for every aspect of your health. Omega-3 deficiency test is a non-invasive, at-home fingerstick collection of blood to assess the balance of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. It offers vital insights into the risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, weight gain & inflammation.
These inclusions form the core of our program, ensuring a holistic understanding of your health.
The Preventive Health Screening is an investment in your long-term well-being.
We understand that health is priceless, and the investment in this program reflects the high-quality, personalized care you’ll receive.
Who Is This Not For?
Our Preventive Health Screening may not be suitable for individuals looking for quick fixes or those who are not committed to actively participating in their health journey.
If you are not ready to invest time and effort in understanding and improving your health, this program may not be the right fit for you. It’s essential that participants are ready to engage in their wellness and work closely with our functional medicine practitioner to see the desired results.
If you are ready to take the first proactive step towards your health and well-being, or if you have any questions, please contact us.