I’m sharing a recipe for this striking immunity boosting smoothie, a must for this holiday season.
Strawberry and Goji Berry Smoothie
Makes 2 servings
Immunity Boosting Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- 2 cups almond milk (can substitute with coconut yoghurt)
- Blend the goji berries, strawberries, almond milk and ice to desired consistency
- Garnish with mint leaves (or use your creativity)
- Snap & share on social media
- Enjoy with friends and family.
Have an idea about how to improve on this recipe or have a holiday recipe of your own? We would love to hear from you.